Monday, November 14, 2011

Library visit

As an update to my library visit...

I ventured into the YA section. I thought I'd try Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games but, alas, it wasn't to be. I think I will see if I can get the books secondhand or something.

But I did pick up some other books, namely:

 And as you can see they are all YA. I don't normally read YA but these titles appealed because they seem to be about more "realistic" subjects. They also seem to quite short reads so I think they won't take too long to get through.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas is a brilliant book. I think mainly because of John Boyne as he is generally a historical author. :)

Ellie said...

I have heard it's very good. I haven't seen the film either so I am way behind.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by SuckMyLolly.com